Saturday, February 2, 2013

September, 2012, an accidental second one

I have been behind in posting, and now that I'm up to September, I am feeling like I can catch up pretty soon.  I spent some time today, showing the guys some recent posts, and saw the post for September I had already posted.  Oops!  I used a lot of the same photos, but I put even more here, so we will have two posts this time.  LOL 

CE continues to like to sit on Grandpa Larry's lap.


Again, the photos do not appear in the order they were selected for the post, or even in the order they were taken.  Here is a park that is close to our house, but not the closest one.



I love KJ's sunglasses.


I don't remember if CE did this building with the puzzle blocks, or if he knocked down KJ's.  He does have one of his ornery looks here.


Here's a sweet look!


Grandma's favorite spot in the yard!  CE likes it, too.



When the boys and I looked at the blog today, I pointed out how well KJ and Papaw Bob do get along sometimes.  I am sad that he is not always nice to my dad.  I like how he looked at the photos and seemed to listen to what I was saying.


Here's that spot at my parents that they like again!


Here's another spot they like.


This is Antelope Park, on a playground that is more accessible to children with special needs.  I felt it was a bit tricky to keep an eye on where KJ was.  He could go a longer distance away from us on this structure than in other parks, and there were multiple places he could end up.


As always, though, we had fun at the park.







This is not the best photo, but there don't seem to be a lot of CE smiling, and he is really doing it up here!



I love this one of Papaw and KJ.


CE is loving the flashlights, too.




We started taking the guys to Lollipops Children's Hair Salon.  I don't remember if this was the first time.  One plays while the other gets a haircut.  They actually have a good time.  They both have the same gal, who we all like a lot.  The guys are good about not taking a lollipop, since they have allergies.





I don't remember which park this was.




This is one of my favorite photos, because the guys were playing and laughing together.  I think Grandpa Larry's hand is in its "tickling spiders" form.


I like this puzzle I got at a garage sale awhile back.  There are different puzzles on each side.


We love the rain barrel and watering cans!


Time for bubble blowing for Heidi, who loves to try to catch them and eat them.  Silly dog!




I love Pioneers Park Nature Center!





On our way to the playground at Pioneers Park, KJ likes to run over to this pipe, and call out to me from the middle of it.  Can you see him?




My birthday is in September.  This is Aunt Ashley, who is not in many photos, because she doesn't like her picture taken.


We don't have as many photos of our son Trevor, and

 
Linda, our daughter-in-law, either, because they are not over as much as the boys are.



By the way, my mom, Grandma Mary is the one who got the masks, because she knows I don't like to get balloons.


I like this friendly race.  KJ is not as competitive as Heidi, so I'm sure she won.  I know I can't beat her.



Here's another of my favorites.


 Maybe I'll go look at the other post, and take out some of the photos that are also in this post, but not tonight.  Guys, I had a good time looking at this blog with you today.  Next time, I want to show you the latest ones we didn't look at yet.  You are growing up pretty fast, and again, I look forward to more outside time with you this spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment