KJ, who comes to our house most Saturdays, wasn't feeling well last week, and his eczema was flaring up, but that didn't stop him from having some fun. He loves to draw.


KJ had fun eating with a big person's fork.


I had fun watching KJ pick out all the same sized Duplos he could hold, and build with them.

KJ, you are such a busy boy, and we love hearing all the words you can say!

Oh, how I miss the days when Phillip used a sippy cup, wore a bib, had chubby cheeks and a face covered with his lunch.
ReplyDeleteI'll just come here and visit your cute KJ when I need a little boy fix.
You've got me thinking about starting another blog about all the things Phillip and I do together.
Hi Donna,
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading this blog. If you start a blog about you and Phillip, you may like using my idea, that just happened, in that I start out telling something about him or something we've done, then end by addressing our Grandson directly. As he gets older, and I read the blog to him, it will be cool to see his reaction to what I say to him.