Friday, February 5, 2010

KJ's Taste in Food is Changing

We had KJ last Sunday instead of Saturday, because I had a workshop at church Saturday.  His mom had told us he no longer likes some of the foods he used to, and we found she was right.  When I asked him if he wanted green beans, like he normally does with his lunch, he said he did, but when I put it down, he scooted it away.  (The corner behind him is empty because we had moved the glass doored case to our living room, and later replaced it with the hoosier cabinet that had been in the kitchen.  I posted about it on my Corner Garden Blog.)



When I put the beans back next to his mac 'n cheese, these photos show what he did with them.












KJ, I am still going to try to give you healthy foods!  Love, Grandma

1 comment:

  1. No green beans for this child:)

    Sue, I had to smile at the knife on the table close to KJ....even though it's only a butter knife. I have many photos of Phillip cooking in the kitchen with me where one can see a sharp knife or where he's a little too close to a hot burner.

    I enjoy this new blog a lot, so keep at it.

    donna

    ReplyDelete