The expression on KJ's face was so sweet when he turned the corner and saw me. I had been taking photos of some hellebores, and was ready to take pics of him. Heidi was pretty excited about being outside, too.
KJ showed his pleasure to be outside with his whole body.
In this photo, he had just fallen, and was wiping his hands off.
Here, he's trying to wipe the mud off of his pants.
He wasn't able to get it all off, but that didn't stop his enjoyment of the day.
Heidi is not quite as persistent in attempting to be touching KJ constantly. Still, he has to be on guard at all times when she is around.

Grandpa decided it was too messy for him to be out, and I told him to take Heidi. I followed KJ and he took me for a walk around the block. We had to navigate our way over some snow, but we enjoyed it.

KJ, grandpa and I are looking forward to spending lots of time outside with you when the weather warms back up. You bring such joy to our lives!





It's pretty hard for a little boy not to get dirty while playing outside this time of year. I like to see kids play outside making their own fun either alone or with other kids.
ReplyDeleteThe white house across the street from you is so cool. Luv the porch and the chair sitting next to the front door.
donna