Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

KJ came in the morning, and we watched him until his parents, aunt, and great grandparents came over.  We had a fun morning blowing bubbles and running around the yard.  KJ was willing to lie down for an early nap, but after he didn't fall asleep, I took him for a ride in the car.  First, we got gas and drove through the car wash.  I found out he hadn't been through one before.  I kept telling him what was going to happen, and he watched quietly.  Toward the end, he got a bit scared, but did OK when I told him it was almost finished.  He fell asleep after a few minutes, and I drove around looking for gardens in people's front yards.

When we got back, Aunt Ashley was here.  KJ slept some more on Grandpa's lap until his mom and dad got here, then they called his name a few times, until he woke up.  I just realized I didn't get photos of my parents exported.  I'll see about finding some later.  It's getting late, so I'll just post the photos I have so far.  It was a beautiful day, and we enjoyed our outdoor time.

We kept forgetting to find out what kind of candy KJ can have, so we put animal cookies and teddy grahams in the eggs.  We hid puzzles, bubbles and such around the living room.


KJ, I have lots of fun playing Pony Boy and Trot, Trot to Boston with you.  I hope you remember I told you you have lots of people who love you very much.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of this blog. Makes me happy to see children that are so loved and well cared for. The picture of KJ sleeping on grandpa is precious. Wish I'd thought of doing a blog when Phillip was younger. As they get older, everything goes so fast that you can hardly remember it from day to day. We celebrated his 8th birthday today at a skating rink. Eight boys all on roller blades having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see from the pictures that he is do full of energy!!

    ReplyDelete