Friday, December 10, 2010

November

First, there is a photo from Halloween. KJ did not like the hat to his Thomas costume.  He didn't keep the costume on for long, for that matter.  At one point, Aunt Ashley put it on, and he did not like that at all!  I'm not sure what he and Mom were talking about here.


I think this is from November 6.  I am always excited when I get a smile for the camera.


KJ and I went out the front door to check on the weather.  He saw his pumpkin on the porch, and said it was getting yucky.  We took it to the compost pile, and we saw that the neighbors had put some leaves on the compost pile (per my request). He said, "Put me up there, grandma!"



We will need to get KJ a new riding toy for next spring.


We went to the garden across the street, and while I pulled out tomato and pepper plants, KJ found peppers and green tomatoes to pick.  It was great fun, but we did not have a camera with us.  He also helped me pull some of the plants out.  At one point, when I was pulling on a plant, he came over, saying, "I'll help you, Grandma!"  When we got back to our place, he pulled a number of the tomatoes out of the bucket, and lined them up on the deck, then put them back.


This is from the next week.  We took KJ to the same gal as last time to get his hair cut.  Grandpa had gotten him a new train, which he held onto during the haircut.


We went to Great Aunt Sharon's and Great Uncle Otto's house for Thanksgiving.  KJ was shy, but played well with his toys.  They've been playing Guitar Hero at home, and KJ picked out black hair and black clothes for his character.


KJ really jammed and sang his own song after we ate.  I got some videos taken, but can't post them in a blog, because I won't agree that they can be used by anyone for any purpose, including advertising.


Our daughter-in-law likes to go to Black Friday sales, so KJ spent the night with us.  The next day, I took him to my parents.  KJ likes to go to Grandma Mary's and Papaw's house.


Later in the evening, KJ and grandpa looked at trains on his iphone.  I got some videos of his dad reading some books with him, but no photos.
 

KJ, you are going to be 3 years old in less than a month!  You are getting to be such a big boy!  We love spending time with you!

1 comment:

  1. Sue, that photo of KJ sitting between Grandma Mary and Papaw eating an ice cream cone is precious.

    Looking at pictures of KJ has been the perfect way to start my day.

    Hugs to you,

    donna

    ReplyDelete