Keaton has continued to love trains, especially Thomas. It seems I didn't take many photos of him doing much else the last couple of months. He is starting to branch out and enjoy other things, so the next post will show more, including time outside, now that spring is finally here.
The first couple photos are from February 12. This setup is one the directions were given for.
On February 26, K.J. spent the night, and we "camped out" in the living room.
The next morning, we got right to our train play. I tried using my exercise mat, but decided the carpet works as well. At this point, I decided to try my own track setups, and have been doing so since. It took me awhile to figure out that the reason the bridges kept falling down was because the "trains" were knocking them down on purpose.
March 5, K.J. went to Papaw Bob and Grandma Mary's in the morning, then I picked him up. I took my camera to get some photos of them together, but when he saw me, he started packing up his trains to come over.
K.J. slipped on the kitchen floor, and needed an ice pack for his mouth.
When we got back, I had him look to see which room I put the track in. He was surprised that it was in the dining room. I have been having so much fun making up my own formations for the tracks!
K.J. doesn't take naps every time he comes over, but when he does, he looks so sweet.
He is slow to wake up most of the time. I am pretty sure the guys are looking at train videos here.
March 12, I set up the tracks in the dining room again.
Sometimes Grandpa adds his touch to the tracks.
Sometimes we have some friendly teasing. Grandpa likes to talk about "Bruce the Tank Engine" and K.J. loves to correct him.
K.J. has some favorite books he likes to have read to him. Some used to be his dad's and aunt's.
March 13 Dad and K.J. came over for awhile. I thought this was cute of the guys with their toys.
March 19:
On Friday, the 25th, K.J. had allergy tests done. He was very brave. He is allergic to dogs, cats, almonds, peanuts, eggs, and soy. They didn't test for outdoor allergies, since they are harder to control, and he is so small. I couldn't find any bread at the store that didn't have soy in it, except for an expensive loaf that was in the freezer section of the "healthy food" department of the grocery store. I got one loaf, but went ahead and got ingredients to make some bread. I used to make all of our bread using all whole wheat and/or other whole grains. For this batch, I used half unbleached white flour. K.J. ate some plain, but I guess he didn't eat it at home.
K.J., it has been so much fun making train tracks for you, and playing trains with you, and watching you play with them. The next time I write a post, you will be a big brother. I hope you help Mommy and Daddy when they need you to. I know you will be a fun brother to play with when your brother is big enough to play. We love you so much!
The first couple photos are from February 12. This setup is one the directions were given for.
On February 26, K.J. spent the night, and we "camped out" in the living room.
The next morning, we got right to our train play. I tried using my exercise mat, but decided the carpet works as well. At this point, I decided to try my own track setups, and have been doing so since. It took me awhile to figure out that the reason the bridges kept falling down was because the "trains" were knocking them down on purpose.
March 5, K.J. went to Papaw Bob and Grandma Mary's in the morning, then I picked him up. I took my camera to get some photos of them together, but when he saw me, he started packing up his trains to come over.
K.J. slipped on the kitchen floor, and needed an ice pack for his mouth.
When we got back, I had him look to see which room I put the track in. He was surprised that it was in the dining room. I have been having so much fun making up my own formations for the tracks!
K.J. doesn't take naps every time he comes over, but when he does, he looks so sweet.
He is slow to wake up most of the time. I am pretty sure the guys are looking at train videos here.
March 12, I set up the tracks in the dining room again.
Sometimes Grandpa adds his touch to the tracks.
Sometimes we have some friendly teasing. Grandpa likes to talk about "Bruce the Tank Engine" and K.J. loves to correct him.
K.J. has some favorite books he likes to have read to him. Some used to be his dad's and aunt's.
March 13 Dad and K.J. came over for awhile. I thought this was cute of the guys with their toys.
March 19:
On Friday, the 25th, K.J. had allergy tests done. He was very brave. He is allergic to dogs, cats, almonds, peanuts, eggs, and soy. They didn't test for outdoor allergies, since they are harder to control, and he is so small. I couldn't find any bread at the store that didn't have soy in it, except for an expensive loaf that was in the freezer section of the "healthy food" department of the grocery store. I got one loaf, but went ahead and got ingredients to make some bread. I used to make all of our bread using all whole wheat and/or other whole grains. For this batch, I used half unbleached white flour. K.J. ate some plain, but I guess he didn't eat it at home.
K.J., it has been so much fun making train tracks for you, and playing trains with you, and watching you play with them. The next time I write a post, you will be a big brother. I hope you help Mommy and Daddy when they need you to. I know you will be a fun brother to play with when your brother is big enough to play. We love you so much!


























No comments:
Post a Comment