Now that I'm catching up with my posting, I hope to go ahead and write each week, and post once a month. That way, I can remember the cute or smart things KJ says, and the new things CE does.
On September 3, the guys and Heidi did a great job, like they usually do, walking around so I could take photos.
The boys love being outside.
We sure are enjoying the new sitting area, even though we miss the tree that used to be in the front yard.
On September 10, I remembered to take my camera when we went to see Grandma Mary and Papaw Bob. We normally go there every week, unless someone is sick.
KJ was handing Grandpa a battery to see if the toy they found at a garage sale worked.
KJ frequently looks the other way when he sees a camera, but so far, CE looks at it.
Papaw likes to tease KJ, and KJ has gotten old enough that he knows how to handle it.
Now that CE was able to hold his head up pretty well, Papaw felt comfortable holding him.
Tummy time with Grandma Sue:
On September 24, CE was a few days past 5 months old, and really wanting to sit up.
KJ is having fun checking out some of the baby toys we are getting out for CE. I like watching him do that.
KJ is still enjoying the trains, but does not spend as much time playing with them as Grandma Sue does setting them up. I need to start waiting for him to get here before setting the whole thing up. This was taken September 25.
:
Also September 25:
The next 6 photos were taken October 1.
Aren't we cute? Even Big Brother has a nice smile for the camera.
We like our routines, and I'm glad reading is a part of our visits.
When we started to get in the car to go see Grandma Mary and Grandpa Bob, my battery was dead, so we invited them to come over, and Grandpa Larry went and got a new battery to put in.
On October 16, KJ surprised me with wanting to paint first before playing with trains. He asked me to paint, too. He kept referring to our "work". It was so sweet!
I hope the 2 guys continue to get along with each other as they do now.
When I saw the transistor radio in KJ's hand, I remembered why I included this photo. Grandpa got this for him.
CE is at the age where he likes to grab anything he can reach.
Do you suppose that's a cell phone CE and Aunt Ashley are looking at?
CE is getting, "so big!"
By October 22, I had moved toys around to find room for the plants we had to bring in for the winter.
KJ decided to join sleeping CE on Grandpa's lap. I don't remember how long it lasted, but I don't think he went to sleep at that time. He's not taking as many naps as he used to.
With colder temps coming soon, we won't be having many more of these outdoor photo sessions.
KJ loves to play this drum, and watch us dance to his music. When he stops, we stop, too.
We don't have as many leaves as we used to, but there are a few to play in.
We had a fun, busy time, like we always do.
KJ likes to race, and he loves to win even more.
Heidi likes to be the center of attention when the boys are over. KJ is allergic to dogs, and CE may be, but hopefully, they will all get along with each other as the boys get older.
KJ is still my garden helper. He did a great job cutting the mints back. Later, we pulled sweet potatoes out of a tub. When he saw me pulling the leaves off the dirt, he exclaimed, "I love this dirt!", sounding like a true gardener. It melted my heart. I hope he continues to love gardening, and that CE likes it, too.
CE enjoyed his time in the stroller. It really was a nice day.
On October 29, I gave CE some squash, the first time for me to give him solid food.
KJ surprised us by asking Grandpa to take his picture eating, too.
While KJ was drawing with chalk, we talked about different materials artists use. I also went into the herb garden and pulled out some basils and weeds. When Grandpa and CE came out, KJ told Grandpa he was an artist. ;o)
We had fun on Halloween. KJ did a great job trading Mom and Dad the candy he can't eat due to his allergies for different kinds of treats he can eat.
Well, guys, now that I'm caught up, I hope to keep writing about the things you say and do while I am remembering them well. Grandpa and I sure enjoy being your grandparents!
On September 3, the guys and Heidi did a great job, like they usually do, walking around so I could take photos.
The boys love being outside.
We sure are enjoying the new sitting area, even though we miss the tree that used to be in the front yard.
On September 10, I remembered to take my camera when we went to see Grandma Mary and Papaw Bob. We normally go there every week, unless someone is sick.
KJ was handing Grandpa a battery to see if the toy they found at a garage sale worked.
KJ frequently looks the other way when he sees a camera, but so far, CE looks at it.
Papaw likes to tease KJ, and KJ has gotten old enough that he knows how to handle it.
Now that CE was able to hold his head up pretty well, Papaw felt comfortable holding him.
Tummy time with Grandma Sue:
On September 24, CE was a few days past 5 months old, and really wanting to sit up.
KJ is having fun checking out some of the baby toys we are getting out for CE. I like watching him do that.
KJ is still enjoying the trains, but does not spend as much time playing with them as Grandma Sue does setting them up. I need to start waiting for him to get here before setting the whole thing up. This was taken September 25.
:
Also September 25:
The next 6 photos were taken October 1.
Aren't we cute? Even Big Brother has a nice smile for the camera.
We like our routines, and I'm glad reading is a part of our visits.
When we started to get in the car to go see Grandma Mary and Grandpa Bob, my battery was dead, so we invited them to come over, and Grandpa Larry went and got a new battery to put in.
On October 16, KJ surprised me with wanting to paint first before playing with trains. He asked me to paint, too. He kept referring to our "work". It was so sweet!
I hope the 2 guys continue to get along with each other as they do now.
When I saw the transistor radio in KJ's hand, I remembered why I included this photo. Grandpa got this for him.
CE is at the age where he likes to grab anything he can reach.
Do you suppose that's a cell phone CE and Aunt Ashley are looking at?
CE is getting, "so big!"
By October 22, I had moved toys around to find room for the plants we had to bring in for the winter.
KJ decided to join sleeping CE on Grandpa's lap. I don't remember how long it lasted, but I don't think he went to sleep at that time. He's not taking as many naps as he used to.
With colder temps coming soon, we won't be having many more of these outdoor photo sessions.
KJ loves to play this drum, and watch us dance to his music. When he stops, we stop, too.
We don't have as many leaves as we used to, but there are a few to play in.
We had a fun, busy time, like we always do.
KJ likes to race, and he loves to win even more.
Heidi likes to be the center of attention when the boys are over. KJ is allergic to dogs, and CE may be, but hopefully, they will all get along with each other as the boys get older.
KJ is still my garden helper. He did a great job cutting the mints back. Later, we pulled sweet potatoes out of a tub. When he saw me pulling the leaves off the dirt, he exclaimed, "I love this dirt!", sounding like a true gardener. It melted my heart. I hope he continues to love gardening, and that CE likes it, too.
CE enjoyed his time in the stroller. It really was a nice day.
On October 29, I gave CE some squash, the first time for me to give him solid food.
KJ surprised us by asking Grandpa to take his picture eating, too.
While KJ was drawing with chalk, we talked about different materials artists use. I also went into the herb garden and pulled out some basils and weeds. When Grandpa and CE came out, KJ told Grandpa he was an artist. ;o)
We had fun on Halloween. KJ did a great job trading Mom and Dad the candy he can't eat due to his allergies for different kinds of treats he can eat.
Well, guys, now that I'm caught up, I hope to keep writing about the things you say and do while I am remembering them well. Grandpa and I sure enjoy being your grandparents!
















































No comments:
Post a Comment