I am trying to catch up, and plan to post a couple months at a time. I can't do them all, because I have lots of photos exported, and don't want to make each post too long.
I was going to show more photos of all the family members who we saw the Fourth of July, but I realized I had lots of others I wanted to show, and some of the photos didn't turn out very well, so I didn't get them all in. Only the first two are from July 4.
CE was learning how to hold a toy at 2 1/2 months old.
Dad got him to smile big for the relatives.
I have been getting Grandpa and Heidi to go out with the boys to pose for header photos for my garden blog. Some of them turn out pretty good. The next 7 photos were taken July 9. The pictures show what a fun, busy day we had.
The next 2 photos were taken July 23rd. CE turned 3 months old July 15. I got lots of smiles while I moved him around in the blanket.
KJ is good at putting puzzles together.
The next 2 were taken July 30. CE has some fun expressions for the camera. Some of them turn out really cool, and others get deleted.
The next photos were taken in August.
August 4:
August 8 we celebrated Dad's birthday. Since KJ is allergic to eggs and soy, Mom bakes the birthday cakes. KJ approves. ;o)
KJ is expanding his interests. Grandma Sue hasn't figured out good ways to set the marble toy up, but Dad and KJ have together.
Aunt Ashley does not like to have her picture taken, but we need to have some to show her with the boys.
August 13:
KJ asked to help with CE. After this, we read some books together.
Usually, we take the boys home, but this time, Mom came over, and decided to give CE his first solid food. It was squash.
He had some hives after a few days of eating squash, so they decided to hold back for awhile.
August 22:
KJ still likes playing video games and listening to stories on phones and my computer.
I was going to show more photos of all the family members who we saw the Fourth of July, but I realized I had lots of others I wanted to show, and some of the photos didn't turn out very well, so I didn't get them all in. Only the first two are from July 4.
CE was learning how to hold a toy at 2 1/2 months old.
Dad got him to smile big for the relatives.
I have been getting Grandpa and Heidi to go out with the boys to pose for header photos for my garden blog. Some of them turn out pretty good. The next 7 photos were taken July 9. The pictures show what a fun, busy day we had.
The next 2 photos were taken July 23rd. CE turned 3 months old July 15. I got lots of smiles while I moved him around in the blanket.
KJ is good at putting puzzles together.
The next 2 were taken July 30. CE has some fun expressions for the camera. Some of them turn out really cool, and others get deleted.
The next photos were taken in August.
August 4:
August 8 we celebrated Dad's birthday. Since KJ is allergic to eggs and soy, Mom bakes the birthday cakes. KJ approves. ;o)
KJ is expanding his interests. Grandma Sue hasn't figured out good ways to set the marble toy up, but Dad and KJ have together.
Aunt Ashley does not like to have her picture taken, but we need to have some to show her with the boys.
August 13:
KJ asked to help with CE. After this, we read some books together.
Usually, we take the boys home, but this time, Mom came over, and decided to give CE his first solid food. It was squash.
He had some hives after a few days of eating squash, so they decided to hold back for awhile.
August 22:
KJ still likes playing video games and listening to stories on phones and my computer.
Hey boys, I just fixed this post. I had put October's photos here, and called them August. I remember the day KJ asked me if I forget things sometimes. Yes, I do, and I can be scatterbrained. That doesn't stop us from having fun together, though. I am trying to catch up with my posts so I can write down the fun things you boys say and do before I forget them.
Love,
Grandma
























Sue, I luv to see little boys playing in the sprinkler. Your photo makes me miss summer. Well, a lot of things make me miss summer. ha-ha
ReplyDeleteTwo of my favorite photos. 1. The one of CJ sound asleep cuddled up to his grandpa. 2. The one of you on the floor with CE. You're holding him and the two of you are looking directly into each other's eyes. I see a lot of bonding and love going on there.
Keep making wonderful memories with the boys. The activities change as they get older, buy the fun and love continues. Phillip and I still spend a lot of time together and sometimes I'm so tired that I can hardly make a fist, but I wouldn't trade the time with him for anything.
I keep telling myself that I'm going to stay off fb and do more blogging but then I don't. Maybe this week!
donna
CE's first food was actually pears and the Dr. thought the hives were probably a delayed reaction to the antibiotic that he had finished 4 days earlier for an ear infection
ReplyDelete