I am going to try to catch up with the months. I already put more for January than I planned, but hopefully, I can get several months' worth done this evening.
We enjoyed lots of building things.
KJ and Grandma Mary like to play with flashlights.
KJ likes to get his art supplies out of the closet.
We don't often go into the room I like to exercise in, when I'm getting up in time. KJ asked to work out when we went up to get something, and ended up spending some time there.
We had a fun start to the new year, guys!
We enjoyed lots of building things.
KJ and Grandma Mary like to play with flashlights.
KJ likes to get his art supplies out of the closet.
We don't often go into the room I like to exercise in, when I'm getting up in time. KJ asked to work out when we went up to get something, and ended up spending some time there.
We had a fun start to the new year, guys!











No comments:
Post a Comment