Saturday, October 6, 2012

February, 2012

It's been fun going back and looking at what the guys were doing in the different months since I last posted on them.  We need to get the Etch A Sketch out again.


I forgot it had snowed the first week of February, but I did remember that Grandpa and KJ had lots of fun playing in the snow at some point last winter.





My memory isn't the best.  I wish I would have kept up better.  I'm thinking CE was just starting to crawl about the time this photo was taken.


Oh, and I remember he liked to put weight on his feet.


Aunt Ashley's birthday is in February.  We usually celebrate at Grandma Mary's and Papa Bob's house.


This was a different day, at our house.  CE was having fun trying new foods.


I love it when you boys play together.






I see teeth coming in!


I am having trouble staying awake, plus, it is my bedtime.  I hope you boys are sleeping by now.  I'll try to do some more posts tomorrow if I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment