Sunday, January 20, 2013

March of 2012

Wow, it's been a year since I last posted here!  I was going to try to show photos from more than one month for this post, but only made it through March.  I am not going to write as much as I usually do, so that I can try to get another month done.  Maybe I'll come back later to write some more.

CE you weren't walking yet in March, but you were crawling.










On March 24th, KJ and I went to the Nebraska Statewide Arboretum to see what all was up.


I look forward to both of you guys building things with these blocks that we keep in the shed.





I am amazed at how much you guys have grown since last March!  Hopefully, I will catch up on your blog so you can see for yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment