Monday, January 21, 2013

April, 2012

April brought some new things, including C's first Easter and first birthday.

I'm not sure why the photos did not get posted in the order they were taken in.

KJ has been into Star Wars for awhile.  He still did some gardening, though.  He is posing next to the pansies he planted.


We got him a box with several Star Wars puzzles.  He has decided he wants to wait until he's older before doing more than the two we got done so far.  He likes larger pieces.


KJ likes Heidi better when she's somewhere she can't jump up on him.


This is the day they had special activities at Pioneer's Park Nature Center.  I can't remember now what this is.


Grandpa has continued to be CE's favorite place to sleep.


This is Pioneer's Park.  I don't remember if it's the same day as the earlier photo.


Here is CE, crawling in the grass in our yard.


KJ played soccer for awhile, but since he didn't like struggling for the ball, and having others try to prevent him from kicking it, including those on his own team, he would find a different spot to be.  For the next session, they were able to just sign him up for practices.


Break times with Mom were always enjoyed.



The next few are from Easter.




This is a park near our house.  We sure enjoy it.








Here's more fun with Grandma Marry and Papaw Bob.







CE, I'm thinking you were sick on your birthday, and we didn't have a family gathering until May.  Mom said that in the future, it will be harder for you to wait, but you didn't mind when you turned one year old.  KJ, I'm glad we got to go to the park a lot last year.  I am looking forward to going again this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment