Sunday, January 27, 2013

July, 2012

We had our annual family get together for the Fourth of July at our house, but for some reason, the only photos I have are of CE eating.  I skipped those, because I knew there were others of him eating to use.

Here we are at Grandma Mary's and Papaw Bob's house.  We enjoy seeing my sister, Great Aunt Sharon over there once in awhile, as well as Great Uncle Otto.  I need to grab a photo of him next time we are over with the guys.


I like this photo, because CE was holding a fork, but picking food up with his fingers.


I love watching KJ do his art work.



KJ enjoyed watering plants, especially with a hose.




I'm not sure if I've made a point to have a photo with the orange polka dot "dee dee".  We have a number of blankets, but this is KJ's favorite.


 I need to be using my weights more.  KJ used to ask for them, and would do a few reps before moving on to something else.


This isn't the best photo, but I like the sweet look on CE's face while he rides the horse.


It has been fun watching CE grow and become interested in different things.


I like the way KJ cuts and pastes things together.


Yes, he was into Star Wars.


I am writing this in January of 2013.  It is winter, and cold.  I look forward to spring and summer fun with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment