Tuesday, January 22, 2013

June, 2012

We didn't seem to get many photos taken outdoors in June.  I think I found the birthday photos, though.  We don't get many photos with Mom or Dad, either, since we usually just have the boys over.


I wish I could remember what KJ was talking about here.  Dad and Grandpa were probably discussing something, and he was chiming in.  It looks like he is giving them some information he possesses.


CE had been sleeping on Grandpa, but woke up enough to see Dad was here.



This photo was taken before the above ones.  I wish I could figure out why they are not going up in order.


This was a day at my parents, when I was out with KJ, and CE decided he wanted to come out, too.  Already, he was wanting to do what his older brother was.


The boys love this corner.  They rearrange the rocks and critter statues.


I thought the next ones were from the same day as the ones above that had our son, their dad in them, but noticed they had different clothes on.


CE, I think we celebrated your birthday almost 2 months late!  I hope you are well for your second one!


"Mommy, look what I have!"


I like to have some odd things around for the guys to play with.  See, we are reusing some items!  Actually, this was part of a job I had for one of the special education students I worked with at summer school.


Have I mentioned the guys like Star Wars?  ;o)


We take the guys for hair cuts when we decide they need them.  We're glad their parents trust us to make the decision.



This is back to the birthday celebration.  Their mom has to make their cakes because they have allergies.


I think this was earlier in the month.  I included it to show CE was walking well by now.  I don't remember when he started.


This was a day just KJ and I went out to the prairie north of town.  I can't remember the name of it now.


Boys, we made it to June.  Maybe I will catch up before gardening season.  Grandpa and I love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment