Tuesday, January 22, 2013

May, 2012

At the rate I'm going, I just may catch up.  I'm having fun going back to find photos from the spring months.  It's good timing for me, because it's the middle of January, and I am longing for spring to get here.

This was probably one of the times we just opened the door and decided to come out.  I see the guys don't have shoes on.


This is the day that CE and I dropped KJ and Grandpa Larry off at the zoo, and went to a plant sale.  We stopped at Open Harvest for some lunch before going back for the guys.


We have been continuing to go see Grandma Mary and Papaw Bob each week as long as everyone is well.



It used to be, that I could number the photos going into a post, and they would appear in that order.  They don't do that anymore.  I don't remember if the next ones are from the same day or not.  We sure enjoyed the second season for the area where the tree used to be.


We ran the sprinklers for the boys to go through.


There are not many photos of CE and I together.  I like this one, where he is cuddling into me.


I think this should have been ahead of the previous photo.


When we go over, CE takes awhile to warm up to others, but this day, he stayed asleep on Papaw's lap awhile.


Guys, we had a good May.  I am not remembering when we celebrated CE's birthday, since he was sick April 15.  Either I missed it, or it was June.  I'll look and see, and add more back here if we celebrated in May.

1 comment:

  1. Precious photos and comments-love to read it and see your nice photos-your garden ones are lovely.

    ReplyDelete